Class 38 for services under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes telecommunications.
Class 38 includes mainly services allowing at least one person to communicate with another by a sensory means. Such services include those which:
(1) allow one person to talk to another,
(2) transmit messages from one person to another, and
(3) place a person in oral or visual communication with another (radio and television).
This Class includes, in particular:
- services which consist essentially of the diffusion of radio or television programmes.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- radio advertising services (Cl. 35);
- telephone marketing (telemarketing) services (Cl. 35).