Class 30 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastries and confectionery; edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice (frozen water).
Class 30 includes mainly foodstuffs of plant origin prepared for consumption or conservation as well as auxiliaries intended for the improvement of the flavour of food.
This Class includes, in particular:
- beverages with coffee, cocoa, chocolate or tea base;
- cereals prepared for human consumption (for example, oat flakes and those made of other cereals).
This Class does not include, in particular:
- certain foodstuffs of plant origin;
- salt for preserving other than for foodstuffs (Cl. 1);
- medicinal teas and dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5);
- baby food (Cl. 5);
- dietary supplements (Cl. 5);
- yeast for pharmaceutical purposes (Cl. 5), yeast for animal consumption (Cl. 31);
- raw cereals (Cl. 31);
- foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31).