Class 2 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes paints, varnishes, lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; dyes; inks for printing, marking and engraving; raw natural resins; metals in foil and powder form for use in painting, decorating, printing and art.
Class 2 includes mainly paints, colorants and preparations used for protection against corrosion.
This Class includes, in particular:
- paints, varnishes and lacquers for industry, handicrafts and arts;
- thinners, thickeners, fixatives and siccatives for paints, varnishes and lacquers;
- mordants for wood and leather;
- anti-rust oils and oils for the preservation of wood;
- dyestuffs for clothing;
- colorants for foodstuffs and beverages.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- unprocessed artificial resins (Cl. 1), semi-processed resins (Cl. 17);
- mordants for metals (Cl. 1);
- laundry blueing (Cl. 3);
- cosmetic dyes (Cl. 3);
- paint boxes (articles for use in school) (Cl. 16);
- inks for stationery purposes (Cl. 16);
- insulating paints and varnishes (Cl. 17).