Class 31 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes raw and unprocessed agricultural, aquacultural, horticultural and forestry products; raw and unprocessed grains and seeds; fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs;natural plants and flowers; bulbs, seedlings and seeds for planting; live animals; foodstuffs and beverages for animals; malt.
Class 31 includes mainly land and sea products not having been subjected to any form of preparation for consumption, live animals and plants, as well as foodstuffs for animals.
This Class includes, in particular:
- unprocessed cereals;
- fresh fruits and vegetables, even after washing or waxing;
- plant residue;
- unprocessed algae;
- unsawn timber;
- fertilized eggs for hatching;
- fresh mushrooms and truffles;
- litter for animals, for example, aromatic sand, sanded paper for pets.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- cultures of micro-organisms and leeches for medical purposes (Cl. 5);
- dietary supplements for animals and medicated animal feed (Cl. 5);
- semi-worked woods (Cl. 19);
- artificial fishing bait (Cl. 28);
- rice (Cl. 30);
- tobacco (Cl. 34).