Class 6 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes common metals and their alloys, ores; metal materials for building and construction; transportable buildings of metal; non-electric cables and wires of common metal; small items of metal hardware; metal containers for storage or transport; safes.
Class 6 includes mainly unwrought and partly wrought common metals, including ores, as well as certain goods made of common metals.
This Class includes, in particular:
- metals in foil or powder form for further processing, for example, for 3D printers;
- metal building materials, for example, materials of metal for railway tracks, pipes and tubes of metal;
- small items of metal hardware, for example, bolts, screws, nails, furniture casters, window fasteners;
- transportable buildings or structures of metal, for example, prefabricated houses, swimming pools, cages for wild animals, skating rinks;
- certain goods made of common metals not otherwise classified by function or purpose, for example, all-purpose boxes of common metal, statues, busts and works of art of common metal.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- metals and ores used as chemicals in industry or scientific research for their chemical properties, for example, bauxite, mercury, antimony, alkaline and alkaline-earth metals (Cl. 1);
- metals in foil and powder form for use in painting, decorating, printing and art (Cl. 2);
- electric cables (Cl. 9) and non-electric cables and ropes, not of metal (Cl. 22);
- pipes being parts of sanitary installations (Cl. 11), flexible pipes, tubes and hoses, not of metal (Cl. 17) and rigid pipes, not of metal (Cl. 19);
- cages for household pets (Cl. 21);
- certain goods made of common metals that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, hand tools, hand operated (Cl. 8), paper clips (Cl. 16), furniture (Cl. 20), kitchen utensils (Cl. 21), household containers (Cl. 21)