Class 29 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, compotes; eggs; milk and milk products; oils and fats for food.
Class 29 includes mainly foodstuffs of animal origin as well as vegetables and other horticultural comestible products which are prepared for consumption or conservation.
This Class includes, in particular:
- milk beverages (milk predominating);
- seeds prepared for human consumption, not being seasonings or flavourings.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- certain foodstuffs of plant origin (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);
- baby food (Cl. 5);
- dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5);
- dietary supplements (Cl. 5);
- processed seeds for use as a seasoning (Cl. 30);
- salad dressings (Cl. 30);
- fertilised eggs for hatching (Cl. 31);
- foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31);
- live animals (Cl. 31);
- seeds for planting (Cl. 31).