Class 21 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes household or kitchen utensils and containers; cookware and tableware, except forks, knives and spoons; combs and sponges; brushes, except paintbrushes; brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; unworked or semi-worked glass, except building glass; glassware, porcelain and earthenware.
Class 21 includes mainly small, hand-operated utensils and apparatus for household and kitchen use, as well as cosmetic and toilet utensils, glassware and certain goods made of porcelain, ceramic, earthenware, terra-cotta or glass.
This Class includes, in particular:
- household and kitchen utensils, for example, fly swatters, clothes-pegs, mixing spoons, basting spoons and corkscrews, as well as serving utensils, for example, sugar tongs, ice tongs, pie servers and serving ladles;
- household, kitchen and cooking containers, for example, vases, bottles, piggy banks, pails, cocktail shakers, cooking pots and pans, and non-electric kettles and pressure cookers;
- small hand-operated kitchen apparatus for mincing, grinding, pressing or crushing, for example, garlic presses, nutcrackers, pestles and mortars;
- dish stands and decanter stands;
- cosmetic and toilet utensils, for example, electric and non-electric combs and toothbrushes, dental floss, foam toe separators for use in pedicures, powder puffs, fitted vanity cases;
- gardening articles, for example, gardening gloves, window-boxes, watering cans and nozzles for watering hose;
- indoor aquaria, terrariums and vivariums.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- cleaning preparations (Cl. 3);
- containers for storage and transport of goods, of metal (Cl. 6), not of metal (Cl. 20);
- small apparatus for mincing, grinding, pressing or crushing, which are driven by electricity (Cl. 7);
- razors and shaving apparatus, hair and nail clippers, electric and non-electric implements for manicure and pedicure, for example, manicure sets, emery boards, cuticle nippers (Cl. 8);
- table cutlery (Cl. 8) and hand-operated cutting tools for kitchen use, for example, vegetable shredders, pizza cutters, cheese slicers (Cl. 8);
- lice combs, tongue scrapers (Cl. 10);
- cooking utensils, electric (Cl. 11);
- toilet mirrors (Cl. 20);
- certain goods made of glass, porcelain and earthenware that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, porcelain for dental prostheses (Cl. 5), spectacle lenses (Cl. 9), glass wool for insulation (Cl. 17), earthenware tiles (Cl. 19), building glass (Cl. 19), glass fibres for textile use (Cl. 22).