Class 43 for services under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation.
Class 43 includes mainly services provided by persons or establishments whose aim is to prepare food and drink for consumption and services provided to obtain bed and board in hotels, boarding houses or other establishments providing temporary accommodation.
This Class includes, in particular:
- reservation services for travellers’ accommodation, particularly through travel agencies or brokers;
- boarding for animals.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- rental services for real estate such as houses, flats, etc., for permanent use (Cl. 36);
- arranging travel by tourist agencies (Cl. 39);
- preservation services for food and drink (Cl. 40);
- discotheque services (Cl. 41);
- boarding schools (Cl. 41);
- rest and convalescent homes (Cl. 44)