Class 20 for goods under the International Classification of Goods and Services.
This class includes furniture, mirrors, picture frames; containers, not of metal, for storage or transport; unworked or semi-worked bone, horn, whalebone or mother-of-pearl; shells; meerschaum; yellow amber.
Class 20 includes mainly furniture and parts therefor, as well as certain goods made of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastic.
This Class includes, in particular:
- metal furniture, furniture for camping, gun racks, newspaper display stands;
- indoor window blinds and shades;
- bedding, for example, mattresses, bed bases, pillows;
- looking glasses, furniture and toilet mirrors;
- registration plates, not of metal;
- small items of non-metallic hardware, for example, bolts, screws, dowels, furniture casters, collars for fastening pipes;
- letter boxes, not of metal or masonry.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- special furniture for laboratories (Cl. 9) or for medical use (Cl. 10);
- outdoor blinds of metal (Cl. 6), not of metal and not of textile (Cl. 19), of textile (Cl. 22);
- bed linen, eiderdowns and sleeping bags (Cl. 24);
- certain mirrors for specific uses, for example, mirrors used in optical goods (Cl. 9), mirrors used in surgery or dentistry (Cl. 10), rearview mirrors (Cl. 12), sighting mirrors for guns (Cl. 13);
- certain goods made of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastic, that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, beads for making jewellery (Cl. 14), wooden floor boards (Cl. 19), baskets for domestic use (Cl. 21), plastic cups (Cl. 21), reed mats (Cl. 27).